Have prepared for you a list of tips that will help to spend money intelligently.
1) Start a small bank. Put in the â€œpiggy bank â€œat least $1 a day. This is $286 a year.
2) Use coupons. These discount certificates give the right to use the service or purchase of goods at a discount, which can reach up to 90%.
3) Use the car pulping system. What is it? This is the sharing of a private car using online search services fellow travelers. For example, Uber or BlaBlaCar. It helps not only to save money (it is cheaper than a taxi), but also to protect the environment, fewer cars - less harm.
4) Eat vegetarian dishes. Do this at least a couple of times a week - vegetables are always cheaper than meat. And often - it's more useful.
5) And stop eating semi-finished products! It is expensive, harmful and often tasteless. Learn how to make ravioli and cook pizza - home will definitely appreciate it.
6) Buy clothes in second-hand. Even the stars sometimes do not shy away from going to such stores, what makes you worse? It's not shameful and not shameful - but cheap and practical. Jeans for $7 to throw out much easier than jeans for $70.
7) And buy designer clothes on eBay. Every day there are hundreds and thousands of auctions, during which you can "snatch" an excellent skirt or chic shoes at a perfect ridiculous price.
8) Save energy. Always turn off the light when you leave the room.
9) Live with roommates. This advice is especially suitable for those who rarely appear at home. You can save a significant amount of money if you divide the rent for two.
10) Attend free events. Now in the world reigns a boom of all kinds of "universal" and "lectures", classes in which often take place for free or imply a purely symbolic fee.
11) Quit smoking. Suppose you smoke one packet of the "Parliament" in two days. Thus, a year you spend on your addiction at least 286 US Dollars. You can add 286 US Dollars from the first item here - you will get a good vacation. Maybe even two weeks.
12) Give up alcohol. In addition to the wallet, it will also benefit health.
13) Stop ordering water in cafes and restaurants. Maybe, for some, it's a secret, but you have to pay for it, too. For example, $2 per half a liter - is not it easier to buy the same in a nearby kiosk for the top twenty?
14) Buy products on wholesale bases. Buying 5 or 10 kg of potatoes on such a base will cost you less than a similar purchase in a standard "home" format store.
15) Pay attention to the possibility of cache-bec on your card - this is when you receive a part of the money for the paid purchase.
16) Attend the library. Do you still remember that they exist? So - than to buy "real paper books", it is better to take them "for rent".
17) Or, go to e-books. In runlet is full of works in the open access, and for paper books in shops, it is necessary to pay. The author of this note has such a reader - his purchase cost $80, 125 books have been read since the moment of purchase. If you take $5 for the price of one book, it turns out that all these books in paper equivalent would have to spend $596. An impressive amount.
18) If you are going on a trip and you have a LOT of luggage, then probably it makes sense to upgrade your flight to the business class - it allows you to carry much more "cargo" than in the economy. In the economy class for every extra kilogram of excess, you have to pay extra.
19) Do all kinds of vaccinations. Prevention is always cheaper than treatment!
20) And go in for sports. This will help you stay healthy longer, which means you do not have to spend money on drugs.
21) Repair. In this age of consumption, we are accustomed to throwing out a thing, if it ceased to function as it should, and completely forgot about the word "repair."
22) Buy high-quality and expensive shoes. Agree, it is better to buy some good shoes every 5 years than to throw out money every six months to buy new ones?
23) Make a yard sale. In the USA, this is a relatively new movement - it allows you to exchange products or give them to those who need them.
24) Study blogs devoted to personal finance. Suddenly you will be taught how to properly make up a family budget or a financial plan for six months ahead.