Many professional masks and shampoos use herbal extracts. Aloe juice for hair is a powerful natural remedy that helps against hair loss, alopecia, and fragility of curls.
The useful properties of this plant have been known since ancient times. It is used to rejuvenate the skin of the face, lose weight, normalize the work of the sebaceous glands and get rid of pimples and acne.
1. The product intensively nourishes and restores curls along the entire length. The plant contains various vitamins: A, E, C, which help to eliminate brittleness and give the hair elasticity.
2. It is an excellent moisturizer for damaged (stained or curled) strands. Thanks to oils and amino acids, plant juice promotes deep hydration.
3. Aloe contains allantoin - it is a natural growth activator. It prevents fallout, activates sleeping bulbs, and helps fight baldness even in severe forms.
4. The plant helps to get rid of dandruff and acne on the head. Beta-carotene, which is a frequent component of masks for the skin around the eyes, is able to restore the normal operation of the sebaceous glands in the shortest possible time.
5. Aloe also has medicinal properties. Juice helps get rid of chronic skin diseases: psoriasis, eczema, fungal (lichen) and many others. This natural antioxidant does not allow toxins to be absorbed into the deep layers of the skin and ringlets, which increases the local immunity of the epidermis.
To prepare masks for hair use the pulp of aloe vera and fresh juice. At home, it is most convenient to use liquid, because it contains the greatest concentration of nutrients. To make it, you need to break off the fleshy leaf from the bottom of the plant. It is very important to use mature leaves, and they are located as low as possible above the ground. After they are washed with water and cut in half. Using a teaspoon or scapula, you need to separate the flesh from the base of the leaf. It is laid on gauze, folded in several layers. With the help of a press, a kitchen hammer or just hands, gauze is twisted and squeezed out of it. It is most useful in the first few hours since vitamins tend to weaken. Therefore, you need to make masks as soon as possible after the preparation of the ingredient.
#1: To accelerate the growth of dark strands, a hair mask with aloe and cognac is suitable. You need to take 50 grams of alcoholic beverage and warm it up in a water bath. It should not be bitter, but pleasantly warm. In the liquid, a teaspoon of juice is added and as much honey. Everything is thoroughly mixed. Rub the mixture in a circular motion in the roots. Use 2 times a week. Results will be visible after a month of regular use. The forums say that during this time you can grow up to 2 cm in length.
#2: Another good recipe for strengthening the roots and activating the "sleeping" bulbs includes castor or burdock oil, aloe juice and tincture of red capsicum:
· For sensitive scalp, all ingredients are taken in equal parts. If using such a mixture does not feel a slight burning sensation, then you need to increase the amount of tincture. In this case, the optimal will be 2 parts of pepper and one - all other components.
· The selected oil is heated on a quiet fire. It adds tincture of pepper to alcohol, aloe juice and if desired, honey or other nutritional components.
· The weight dries the curls very much, therefore it is allowed to apply it solely to the roots. To withstand up to 2 hours, if it bites heavily, it can be washed off after 40 minutes to avoid burns.
· To prevent draining curls, after the mask you need to use the moisturizing balm. Repeat procedure 2 times a week. The first hairs will appear after 2 weeks of application.
#3: For intensive growth of dry and lifeless hair and onion, a bow with honey and aloe will do. The onion mask has many positive reviews, one of its main advantages is that it is hypoallergenic and does not cause scalp burns. Thanks to this, it can be left even at night. Onions are finely chopped and mixed with honey. Do this carefully, so as not to squeeze out the root juice. Aloe vera is added to the mass. You can apply for the entire length, but the main amount of the product is used on the roots. Hold a few hours or a whole night.
In the morning you need to thoroughly wash your hair. To eliminate odor, you can use vinegar, rosemary or rose water. Do the procedure 2 times a week. Some folk recipes instead of onions use garlic. It is also saturated with vitamins and mineral compounds. This mask has a strong firming and moisturizing effect.
If you remove the onion from the mask, you will get a chic remedy with aloe from acne on the face and the whole body.
#4: Excellent reviews about the mask for the growth and strengthening of hair with aloe vera and nicotinic acid in ampoules. Nicotinic acid is a strong activator, its irritating properties contribute to increased blood flow in the scalp, thereby strengthening and actively developing bulbs. Pure juice (1 part) is mixed with acid (1 part) and macadamia juice or avocado (2 parts). The mass is smeared onto the roots. If you need to additionally deep nourish curls, then added yolk and the mixture are applied over the entire length. Hold for 1 hour.
In this recipe, macadamia and avocado are additional moisturizers, because nicotine dries roots deeply. This is the ideal remedy for greasy and porous strands. After such a mask, they become much thicker and stronger.
#5: Aloe vera oil, garlic juice and castor oil for hair growth. It is a mild but effective drug for accelerating the development of bulbs. All components are connected in equal parts. Apply only to roots and under polyethylene. Keep at least an hour. For washing, the decoction of burdock root is best suited - it will help to eliminate excessive loss. Do 3 times a week.
#6: Application of aloe juice in pure form for dry and brittle tips. It is necessary to prepare the juice from the leaves and spread it on the tips immediately after washing. Wet hair quickly absorbs nutrients and makes it easier to apply the plant. You can hold for several hours, and in some cases even leave for the night. By the way, in its pure form, aloe juice for the face is very popular.
#7: Nourishing and moisturizing hair mask with honey, yolk, and juice of aloe leaves. The egg is beaten and combined with pre-warmed sweetness. The viscous consistency is interfered with by the juice of the plant. The resulting mass is spread over the entire length of the hair from the roots to the tips. Hold for 40 minutes.
#8: Medicinal cream for the revitalization of damaged and dull strands. A remedy based on dairy products, any oil (you can take olive or burdock) and aloe. To make it, you need 2 tablespoons of plant juice, 1 pre-heated oil and 2 any fermented milk product.
· For oily hair, a mixture of yogurt and fermented biscuit is suitable.
· For dry and damaged - with mayonnaise, fatty milk or sour cream.
All components are connected and spread on the tips and length. Keep at least 40 minutes, possible daily use.
#9: Vitamin sprays from aloe vera for deep nutrition and moisturizing. They are given injections for various colds and skin problems. At home, this solution can become the main ingredient of the mask to treat brittleness and cross-section of the tips. In 1 ampoule are added vitamins of group B and any oil for ringlets.
With the help of thiamine, accelerated hydration and restoration of the strand structure occur, oil nourishes and moisturizes, and aloe vera accelerates the regeneration of the hair. The mixture is applied over the entire length and is aged for at least 30 minutes.
#10: Lemon, honey, and aloe for nutrition and moisturizing of light curls. The juices of the ingredients are combined in equal proportions, after which warmed-up sweetness is added to them. Such a lotion needs to be applied under the shower cap - this will enhance the effect, and a towel (to improve the flow of blood) is wound on top. Keep the product for 20 minutes.